Mark's EDiT 2018 A5 Monthly Note Planner
New for 2018! Very limited — once these planners sell out we will not be able to restock.
Designed and produced in Japan, this EDiT series A5 monthly notebook planner approaches self-organizing and life-logging in a fresh way.
With monthly spreads for organizing and ample dot grid notebook space, its highly flexible design allows a writer's thoughts room to spread out.
EDiT uses papers for diary originally created by MARK’S.
There are no rules as to how to use this EDiT planner, so please find new ways to “EDiT” your everyday, your life, your future.
- Dated December 2017 ~ January 2019
- 3 Year at-a-glance Calendar spread (2017 ~ 2019)
- Yearly Plan spread (2018 ~ 2019)
- Vision & Event Planning spread
- Monthly Calendar & Notes
- Dot grid notebook
- Booklet with examples of how to use (Japanese language)
- 5.3" x 7.6" (135 x 192mm) Japanese A5 size
- 224 pages
- 2-page dot grid spread per month
- Memo areas
- Moon phases*
- Monthly Notes 2-page spread
- Dot grid note section (10 pages)
- Address section (2 pages)
- International holidays reference
- World time chart
- Subway maps* for major Japanese cities (Tokyo, Osaka, Nagoya, Kyoto, Kobe, Sapporo, Sendai, Yokohama, and Fukuoka), Manhattan, Paris, London, Milan, Hong Kong, and Taipei
- Personal Data (Name, Address, Business Address, In Case of Emergency)
* Please Note: This is a non-international Japanese version planner. Moon phases may sometimes be one day ahead of US calendar days. Japanese subway maps are Japanese language only, with remaining maps in English. And while international holidays are listed in the monthly view, only Japanese holidays are denoted on weekly view. We and our customers find these differences largely unobtruvisve in the planner's overall functionality.