A wide open space where you can work and think, without distraction. That's what a desk is for.
A desk is not for collecting clutter, dirty dishes, or outdated mail.
A desk is a space for you, your tools, and your thoughts.
Where else do you accomplish so much?
Welcome to the third installment of our Well Organized Life series, where we showcase our favorite tools and techniques for... what's that? A well organized life!
Today we're going to talk about one of the greatest forms of human technology in existence today: Notebooks.
Welcome to the second installment of our Well Organized Life series, where we showcase our favorite tools and techniques for... what's that? A well organized life! Today our focus is how to pack light for a practical day's use.
Keep Reading If:
- Every day you leave the house with enough gear to survive a week on the road
- Your daily-use bag is heavy and full of stuff you might use but rarely do
- You appreciate efficiency but also fun
Welcome to the first installment of our Well Organized Life series!
Keep Reading If:
- You're frequently carry around too much stuff (just in case!)
- It takes forever to find anything in your bag
- Your gear gets thrashed fast & this is not a skate video
- You get a thrill out of planning & being efficient
In this series we'll showcase our favorite tools and techniques for... what's that? A well organized life! This time, our focus is how to effortlessly carry our everyday daily-use desktop goods from home to school, work and back again.
Those who know already understand, Japanese incense is Nice. Made entirely out of compressed powder, Japanese incense burns clean, with no heavy smoky smell. You'll be surprised when you light your first stick how gentle and true the fragrance is, how it lingers sweetly and doesn't overwhelm the room with a strong burning odor.