This 2023 monthly STORAGE.it planner from Mark's features a stylish design with a blurring blue-purple gradation that creates a fantastic atmosphere. The recycled PVC cover is a slide zipper type, so you can carry pens, markers, sticky notes, etc. together. The cover is clear and the contents can be seen at a glance, so you can put together only the necessary items together with the notebook and carry it smartly, making it a recommended item for active creative people who are often on the move.
A block calendar view makes it easy to grasp the schedule of one month from a bird's-eye view. By using the upper and lower division lines of each day's square, you can use it according to your lifestyle, such as AM/PM, schedule and results, and life log items. Use the blank squares at the beginning of each week for weekly memos, goals, or forecasts. Between the monthly pages of the monthly block, there are also 2 pages of grid memo pages that are convenient for writing monthly memos other than planned.
The second half of the notebook is a refreshing light blue 105-page grid ruled notebook.
It's just the right number of pages, combining both a notebook and a monthly planner in one volume, and eliminating the bulk of carrying two separate books.
- Layout: December start/Monday start Monthly
- Date Range: December 2022 to March 2024
- Size: B6 variant 7" x 4.7" (180 x 120mm)
- Page Count: 176 pages
- Binding: Thread
- Body Paper: Original notebook paper NEO AGENDA (forest certified paper)
- Additional: Zipper pocket reusable cover, 1 cloth bookmark, pen holder, interior slip pockets, 2022/2023/2024 spread calendar, annual calendar, 105 pages of grid ruled notes, moon phases, ID & password, personal data
- Made in Japan