Free yourself up for adventure with this small sling that keeps your essentials in reach, and out of your pockets. It’s big enough for your basics, and small enough to feel effortless.
The expandable side gusset keeps this bag slim when it’s empty, but grows when you need to fit more in. A strong, one-handed magnetic clasp on the strap lets you secure the bag in a snap. Internal organization, including stretchy mesh slip pockets, means there’s a place for all your small things. And here's a fun fact: While the standard Sling just fits a wine bottle, the Sling Mini can fit two beer bottles (if they’re comfortable spooning).
Design Key Points
- Bellroy signature Saltbush colorway
- Front zip compartment with 2 mesh slip pockets
- Main compartment with soft-lined sunglasses pouch
- Built-in key clip eliminates rummaging
- Magnetic clasp holds tight but allows easy strap removal
- Expandable gusset compresses when load is light
- Padded paneling on the back for comfort
- Soft Nylon webbing straps
- Backed by Bellroy's 3 year warranty
- Water-resistant woven fabric, made from recycled plastic bottles
- Measures 4.7" x 10.2" x 4.7" (120 x 260 x 120 mm)
- 4 liter capacity, 0.6lbs (300g) weight when empty
- Larger model: 5’11”/182cm
- Small model: 5’8”/172cm
"The leathers we use are premium hides tanned under gold-rated Leather Working Group environmental protocols, then dyed through so they age gracefully. The woven fabrics we use are sustainably produced and chosen for their durability and lightweight performance."