A compact version of Bellroy's best-selling Tokyo Toteback. Casual yet professional, versatile yet simple – this backpack is a subtle chameleon that fits in wherever your day takes you.
Enjoy the comfort of carrying on your back, or tuck in the straps and hand tote when you need to look a little sharper. A zip guard protects your laptop as you slide it into its pocket, and adds structure to the wide, easy-access opening. Internal organization pockets sit at the top for easy sorting, while side Pop Pockets keep water bottles and umbrellas separate. And here's a fun fact: Bellroy's signature Pop Pockets were inspired by pop out greeting cards – the extra space pops out when prompted, and folds back flat when closed.
Design Key Points
- A warm bronze brown colorway
- Scaled down size for shorter days, and a smaller fit
- Padded laptop sleeve for devices up to 13’’
- Padded backpack shoulder straps that tuck away flat
- Vertical front pockets for easy access on the go
- Multiple internal pockets to organize your things
- Two Pop Pockets for water bottle, umbrella, spare shoes
- Soft Nylon webbing grab handles for comfort
- Made from water-resistant woven fabric
- Backed by Bellroy's 3 year warranty
- Water-resistant woven fabric
- Measures 15.7" x 10.6" x 5.5" (400 x 270 x 140mm)
- 14L capacity, 1.5lbs (700g) weight when empty
Bellroy Leather & Materials
"The leathers we use are premium hides tanned under gold-rated Leather Working Group environmental protocols, then dyed through so they age gracefully. The woven fabrics we use are sustainably produced and chosen for their durability and lightweight performance."