Each Kerzon Laundry Soap is formulated to complement different textile types, adapting your laundry needs for optimal freshness and long wear. Maille Câline is designed to pamper your knitwear and delicate linens. Kerzon's all-natural formula combines coconut and olive oils with cotton seed extract to soften and rejuvenate the fibers of your favorite wool sweaters. Clean notes of aldehyde are underscored with violet, rose, and vanilla for a luxurious finish.
Concentrated with natural ingredients, Kerzon’s Laundry Soaps are made in France with natural biodegradable oils. Powerful enough for machine washing and gentle enough for hand washing, it nourishes the most delicate fibers to preserve the original beauty of your favorite clothes.
- Designed for the care of wool fabrics and delicate linens
- 16.67 fl.oz (sufficient for approximately 12 washes)
- 100% biodegradable formula
- Perfect for those with sensitive skin
- Enables around 12 washes
- Bottle 100% recycled from household waste
- For an ideal dosage with minimum impact on the environment, we recommend using the equivalent of one measuring cap per wash
Ingredients: 5 ou plus, mais moins de 15% savon (soap), parfum (fragrance), glycerin, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, benzyl alcohol, amyl cinnamal, citral, citronellol, eugenol, limonene, linalool.