As a reader-supported surf publication, The Surfer’s Journal is a truly unique periodical. It’s an independent take on the surfing experience with limited advertising, making each 132-page issue almost entirely editorial. They delve into topics that get little attention elsewhere, covering travel adventures, surfboard design, profiles of surfing’s most colorful subjects, and the choicest surf photography in every issue.
Coupled with the premium construction, The Surfer’s Journal is a product that is peerless in its quality and content. It makes a great gift for the surfer in your life. We like it and we don't even surf!
Stories inside the magazine include:
- The mindset of a big-wave bodysurfer
- North Shore snaps by a skateboard icon
- A chase for birds and swell in Southern Europe
- The arrested development of a 1970s surfing playboy
- The purist standards of a big-board surfer and shaper
- Impressionistic brushstrokes, and organics ringed by hyper development
- ...and much more!
On the cover: Mason Ho, mid-expectoration at Backdoor.