Shinyyyyyyyy. This irridescent pearl Kaweco Sport is a collector's item like no other. Kaweco's Sport Fountain Pen is renowned for its high quality and affordable price. Fountain pen aficionados regularly recommend the Sport series as a great starter pen to new and curious pen enthusiasts, and many keep a Sport in their regular rotation.
- Medium stainless steel iridium nib
- Includes one blue ink cartridge
- Silver nib and body details with "Kaweco Collection" lettering
- Takes any international short cartridge of your choice
- Measures 4.25" long (10.8cm) x 0.5" diameter (1.27cm) when capped, 5.11" long (13cm) when posted.
Kaweco is one of the oldest pen brands in the world, founded in 1883 in Nuremburg, Germany and still there today. Designed in the 1930s for "ladies, officers, soldiers and sportsmen" with the goal of having a pen that could be carried easily without a dress pocket, the classic look and feel of Kaweco Sport is irresistible.