New for 2023—hotly anticipated, limited stock!
From KOKUYO, a combination monthly schedule and notebook planner with comfortable and unobtrusive soft ring binding.
Designed for long-term planning, the Campus Soft Ring Planner features a vertical grid 2023 yearly plan spread that keeps track of your 2023 goals, events, and birthdays. Monthly views give a closer look at the month ahead, while 125 sheets of supplementary Campus paper let you journal through the year's ups and downs. Each memo page even includes a square space near the bottom corner for numbering your pages, letting you keep track of your notes in the way that best suits you.
Unlike regular metal spiral bound notebooks, the gummy-esque soft ring binding is gentle on the hand and provides particularly welcome relief for left-handed customers. It's a thoughtful, considerate volume for planning your best year yet.
Choose from Black or Multicolor styles.
- Runs December 2022 through March 2024
- English language*
- 2 years (2023-2024) calendar at-a-glance spread
- Yearly 2023 planning spreads
- Monday-start monthly spreads
- Saturdays marked in blue, Sundays and Japanese holidays* marked in red
- Wipe clean cover with soft ring spiral binding
- A5 size, 8.2" x 5.75" (210mm x 148mm)
- 160 total pages
- December 2022 start–March 2024 end
- One month per spread view
- Bonus annotation marks for custom segmenting and organizing
- Previous and upcoming month-at-a-glance
- Illustrated numbered monthly tabs
- Space for memos
- Index page
- 125 grid memo pages
* Please Note: This is a non-international Japanese version planner. Subway maps and certain holidays are Japanese language only. Moon phases are also likely to be a day ahead, depending on your time zone. We and our customers find these differences largely unobtrusive to the planner's overall functionality.