Pampshade lamps are made from real bread, hollowed out by an artisanal process and fitted with a LED ligth for a soft, ambient source of light. The surface is coated with an anti-bacterial and anti-fungal finish to protect the lamp for years to come.
Slightly shorter than the classic baguette yet equally mouthwatering to the eyes, the Pampshade Batard fills the room with the gentle light of Parisian nightlife. It is designed to hang a wall but would also suit a table or desk.
- Each lamp is made from bread flour, cake flour, salt, and yeast.
- Includes LED light with continuous lighting time for up to 50,000 hours.
- AA battery x 1 (not included)
- Measures approximately 15" (38 cm) in length
- How to Use: To turn on/off, just tap the power button. To adjust the brightness to your liking, press and hold the power button.
- Because each Pampshade is made from real bread, there will be natural variations in color, size, and shape. This product is fragile and should be handled delicately with care.
Please note: the bread is carefully hollowed out during the manufacturing process which sometimes results in some minor cracks or small holes. These are not considered to be defects but rather an addition to the lamp's rustic, artisanal character.
Lamps made from real bread. Pampshade is a brand of bread-inspired desktop lamps, each handmade from 100% real artisanal bread. Designed by Yukiko Morita, each Pampshade lamp is baked to illuminate your life and warm your heart. There's something about bread…