MARK'S EDiT series Souple Page-A-Day planner is back for 2022! Very limited — once sold out we will not be able to restock.
Live for today. Designed and produced in Japan, this 2022 edition EDiT series pocket-sized daily planner approaches self-organizing and life-logging in a fresh way: a full page for each day, which you can use to mark your appointments, write your daily to-do lists, or journal. Each ruled page features 24-hour markings, allowing you to mark up every hour if you wish, or simply let your thoughts spread out over the full page. Each page also features icons to note the weather and projected temperature for the day, allowing you to log every detail. A handsome faux-leather cover and sprayed metallic edges finish up the look.
Chose from Bottle Green, Night Blue, Sunflower Yellow, or Smoky Pink colorways.
- Page-A-Day runs January 2022 ~ December 2022
- 3 Year at-a-glance Calendar spread (2021 ~ 2023)
- 2022 Yearly Plan spread
- 2022 Year Vision planning spread,
- Monthly Events planning spread
- Monthly Calendar (December 2021 ~ December 2022)
- Page-Per-Day (January 2022 ~ December 2022)
- 2 cloth bookmarks
- 3.5" x 5" (88 x 125mm) Japanese B7 size
- 2-page spread per month, beginning December 2021 through January 2023
- TO-DO memo column
- Numbered weeks
- Previous & upcoming month-at-a-glance
- Sundays and Holidays marked in red
- Moon phases* and week number
- International holiday display (Japan, US, English, France, Italy, West, Germany, Russia, China, Hong Kong, Korea)
- January 2022 start through December 2022
- Page-per-day layout with a 24-hour notation
- Weather & temperature icons
- Checklist memo space
- Notable births, deaths, and world events at page bottom
- Current week & month-at-a-glance
- First of every month Theme, Planning & Expense, and Record spread
- International holidays and moon phases*
- Lined note section (16 pages)
- Personal Data (Name, Address, Business Address, In Case of Emergency)
* Please Note: This is a non-international Japanese version planner. Moon phases may sometimes be one day ahead of US calendar days. Japanese subway maps are Japanese language only. And while international holidays are listed in the monthly view, only Japanese holidays are denoted on the weekly view. We and our customers find these differences largely unobtrusive in the planner's overall functionality.