Pandemic Precautions for Our Visitors
Curbside Pickup Hours
Before visiting: Did you get your pickup notification?
11AM–7PM Mon ~ Sat
We're once again open to in-store shopping!
We require our customers to observe the following:
- Capacity is strictly limited to 5 people at a time. That number includes our shop staff, so please expect to queue outside.
- For this reason, we ask that you keep your in-store shopping brief. We may ask browsers to make a purchase or please visit again another time, in order to allow entry for other customers. We know—we love a good 2-hour browse, but it's just not possible at this time.
- No entry without a FUNCTIONAL, WELL-FITTING MASK COVERING NOSE & MOUTH at all times. We mean it—please do not remove or pull down your mask to smell incense or candles, thank you! Customers who lower or remove their masks while in-store will be asked to leave.
- Please USE our hand sanitizer stations at entry & checkout, thank you.
- Preference for contactless payment options.
Our shop staff continues to mask diligently, while regularly sanitizing all high-contact surfaces, and employing ventilation practices to the best of our abilities. Your observance of our house rules contributes to the protection our precious health and wellbeing, and allows us to operate safely for you. Thank you.
We're joining the club of other Philly small business and are closing to in-store shopping, effective 12/6/2020. We encourage our neighborhood customers to shop online and select the free curbside pickup shipping option for our Old City or Rittenhouse locations, available when you enter a PA, NJ, or DE shipping address.
Thank You For Your Business & Let's All Take Care.
Dear friends and community,
We are glad to be re-opened and see you all again. As of Monday, November 16th, the City of Philadelphia announced the following restrictions:
"Retail stores and indoor malls may continue to operate, but with a maximum density of 5 people per 1,000 square feet. The City will require these stores to enforce mask use and distancing of customers and staff."
We are taking the following precautions:
- Customers and staff REQUIRED TO WEAR FUNCTIONAL MASKS COVERING NOSE & MOUTH at all times
- Hand sanitizer stations at entry & checkout
- Capacity limited to 2-5 guests at a time, dependent on location
- Testers & samples removed from the sales floor
- Contactless payment available
Due to the recently increased precautions, customers may be asked to wait outside and-or to limit shopping time inside.
Your observance of our house rules protects our precious health and wellbeing, and allows us to operate safely for you. Thank you.
Take care and stay well,
Liz, April, Jess, Monk and team