New Year's Eve:
Open 11 AM - 4 PM
New Year's Day:
Return to normal hours next day.
HOLIDAY DELIVERY DEADLINES
Note that our deadlines may differ than shipping carriers in order to account for Omoi Zakka Shop processing time.
Order by these dates to have your package delivered to carrier (USPS, UPS) by carrier-issued deadlines. Due to widely reported carrier slowdowns, delivery dates shipping timeframes are ESTIMATED and NOT guaranteed:
- USPS First Class & Priority: 12/13 (Monday)
- USPS Priority EXPRESS: 12/20 (Monday)
- UPS Ground & Standard: 12/15 (Wednesday)
- UPS 2nd Day Air: 12/20 (Monday)
Guaranteed Date Delivery. If you require delivery guaranteed for a certain date, please choose UPS 2nd Day or USPS Priority Express 2-Day. Please keep in mind that we require up to 24 hours to pull, pack and deliver your order to shipping carrier. Expedited deliveries will originate from the Eastern time zone (EST).
Beware Porch Thieves! Depending on your order, our typical carton size may run as large as 14”x20”, which may not fit inside a door or mailbox. Carriers suggest having packages shipped to your office, or a UPS Store or post office for pickup. If loss, damage or missing contents occur to any parcel after delivery, reimbursement will not be offered.
All orders placed after 6:00pm EST Monday Dec. 20 are not able to be rushed for holiday delivery, though we will continue to pack and ship round the clock.
- We depend on YOU to provide us accurate, informed shipping address information. Double check prefilled addresses on mobile devices. (editor’s note: team work makes the dream work!)
- If you are switching residences at end of semester or during holiday season, consider shipping to your ending destination in case the package runs late.
- We recommend ordering 2022 planners by Dec. 20 to have them in time for January 1st!
Local Pickup: Hold Times Extended for your convenience! We’ll hold for 20 days - shop now, pickup whenever! Shop Open 7 Days
Read our SHIPPING & RETURNS page for more detailed information, and call us with any further questions or queries. We'll do our best to get you sorted out.
Patrons can select our free PICK UP shipping option at checkout.
Good to know:
- Local Pickup orders are typically fulfilled same or next business day, depending on our capacity.
- Requests for gift wrapping, or last minute calls for substitutions to your order, will affect how quickly we are able to process it.
- When you place your order, you will first receive an order confirmation. Now hold tight.
- Within about 24 hours, we'll then email you a pickup notice. Your order is ready—get your mask on and come on down!
- Then, swing by and let us know we have an order for you—we'll have your things packed for you with a little note of thanks from our team.
We appreciate your understanding that our capacity is at times limited, due to the ongoing pandemic, and we thank you for your patience and patronage.
11AM to 7PM Monday–Saturday
12PM to 5PM Sundays
Questions About Your Pickup?
Don't Wait Too Long
Due to constraints on space, pickup orders can only be held for 7 business days after fulfillment date (your 2nd email), unless arrangements are made otherwise. Orders will be automatically restocked and refunded after 7-14 days. Kindly note that while we can arrange to ship Curbside Pickup orders, postage fees may apply.
EXTENDED RETURN POLICY
Domestic purchases during the holiday season (November 14-December 24) may be returned until January 14, 2022. Products must be unused, unworn, and in good condition with original hangtags and packaging attached.
As a courtesy to our patrons, we offer complimentary gift wrapping services.
Leave us a note from the CART page, on your way to checkout.
Please note that due to the large volume of orders during this time, requesting gift wrapping may push back your order ship date by a few business days, especially if requesting wrapping for multiple items.
Local Pickup patrons may also opt to request packaging on the side, and we will provide you with gift wrapping of our choice, tucked alongside your items.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!