Enjoy this delightfully tangy berry blend hot in a winter mug or iced in a tall summer tumbler.
2.25oz of loose leaf herbal tea for approximately 29 servings per tin. Brew as strong or as light a cup as you like.
- Preparation directions and ingredient list included
- Caffeine free
- Comes packaged in beautiful tea tin, perfect for gifting
- Ideal Temperature: 205º–212º F
- Steep Time & Amount: 2 tsp (8oz) for 7-20 minutes, covered
- Ingredients: Hibiscus, Red Raspberry Leaf, Lemongrass, Rose Hips, Orange Peel, Elder Berries, Honey Bush, Lemon Peel, Spearmint, Stevia
Flying Bird Botanicals teas are some of the best we've had. Depending on the tea, their small batch blends feature any combination of highest quality USA grown, organic, fair trade ingredients. Ingredients that do not come first from local producers are sourced from farmers around the world using heirloom growing traditions. Slowly and carefully each blend is tailored to the time of year, the flavor of each herb, and where it grew.