Flying Bird Botanicals The Village Green Gift Tea
Flying Bird's take on classic Genmaicha tea. Theirs is blended with fine Japanese and Himalayan Sencha and toasted rice. Savory notes combine with a deliciously green grassy tastes of fine Sencha making a well balanced cup traditionally enjoyed at meal time. We find it also makes a perfect afternoon cup.
Bagged teas come in your choice of 15- or 35-piece, large compostable pyramidal tea bags. These excellent tea bags maintain the high quality of loose leaf with the convenience of tea bags.
Loose teas pack 2oz (56.6g) of loose leaf herbal tea for approximately 25 servings per tin. Brew as strong or as light a cup as you like.
- Preparation directions and ingredient list included
- Contains caffeine
- Comes packaged in beautiful tea tin, perfect for gifting
- Ideal Temperature: ≤175º F
- Steep Time: 2-4 minutes, covered
- Ingredients: Organic Himalayan Sencha grown in gardens owned by the women who work them, Heritage Organic Japanese Sencha and Organic toasted Rice
Flying Bird Botanicals teas are some of the best we've had. Depending on the tea, their small batch blends feature any combination of highest quality USA grown, organic, fair trade ingredients. Ingredients that do not come first from local producers are sourced from farmers around the world using heirloom growing traditions. Slowly and carefully each blend is tailored to the time of year, the flavor of each herb, and where it grew. Consider yourself luckier than most.