2021 is the year of the Ox, which forsees hard work, determination, and well-deserved success. This is surely a a year where we feel the weight of our responsibilities; the ox reminds us that nothing is achieved without facing our challenges head-on. This ox-inspired tear-off calendar is made from thin traditional junpakushi paper (we might compare it to bible paper)- tear off a page at the end of the day for a satisfying reminder that tomorrow is a new day.
- Measures 10.25" long x 7.75" high x 0,75" depth
- Made from traditional junpakushi paper
- Daily calendar with monthly view
- Weekdays are printed in black, while Saturdays are marked in blue and Sundays in red
- Features memo space beneath number dates
- Made in Japan
This calendar also features an extensive range of Japanese and Chinese-origin lunar seasons and zodiac information, entirely in Japanese.
Please note, this calendar is made for the Japanese market and does not include US holidays or others outside of Japan. We still find it beautiful and useful.