A U.S. exclusive, the Kaweco Elite Royalty sport fountain pen collection takes its name from Kaweco's distributor, Elite Accessories. Each pocket-sized fountain pen fits easily in the palm of your hand when capped and becomes a full-sized pen when the cap is posted. Available in three exclusive colors, each Elite Royalty Sport fountain pen is fitted with a stainless steel fountain pen nib and comes with an ink cartridge and silver storage tin.
Choose from Deep Red, Crown Blue, or Royal Blue colorways.
- Medium stainless steel iridium nib
- Includes one blue ink cartridge
- Silver-colored nib and body details
- Takes any international short cartridge of your choice
- Measures 4.25" long (10.8cm) x 0.5" diameter (1.27cm) when capped, 5.11" long (13cm) when posted
Kaweco is one of the oldest pen brands in the world, founded in 1883 in Nuremberg, Germany, where it is still based today. The classic Kaweco Sport was originally designed in the 1930s for "ladies, officers, soldiers and sportsmen" who wanted a pen that could be carried easily without a dress pocket. Irresistible.