KINTO's concept of SLOW COFFEE STYLE is coffeeware that integrates into a slow, relaxing space. Its matte black pour over brewing stand is handcrafted in small quantities. The work of human hands brings a sense of warmth to the simple form.
Made by casting, the matte black steel brewer stand intrigues with its rough look. The height of the stand can be adjusted, letting you use it with various vessels from a mug to a tall server, even a scale underneath.
The matching porcelain brewer features a glaze rich in texture, and while the design of the stand's ring seems simple, the inner side is edged to ensure the brewer's stable fit.
Brew up to four cups of coffee. The white dots on the 700ml (23.7 fl oz) glass server indicate the amount of dripped coffee. When brewing is finished and you're ready to pour, place the porcelain brewer into the glass holder, which also doubles as a measuring cup for the coffee beans.
- Porcelain Brewer, Heat-resistant glass Server and Holder are microwave and dishwasher safe
- Stainless Steel Stand is hand wash only; dry well after use to prevent rust
- Includes set of 20 chemical-free cotton paper filters
- Stand measures W 4.9" x D 5.1" x H 8.26" (W125 x D130 x H210 mm)
- Glass server measures φ3.1" x H 4.3" x W 5.3" (φ80 x H110 x W135 mm)
This is coffeeware not only suited for professional use but also great as interior items－this quality defines SLOW COFFEE STYLE. The items are designed to blend into your living space and make your hand-dripping experience smart and pleasurable. Each day, take a moment to brew and savor a fresh cup of coffee.