New for 2022! This edition of Mark's bestselling STORAGE.it series features a sweet strawberry print cover by artist Aya Inoue. Get yours now — once these planners sell out we will not be able to restock!
Designed and produced in Japan, the STORAGE.it Monthly Planner from Mark's is just the right size and expertly considered for all your needs. If you're juggling a few creative projects or side hustles, the roomy monthly block view format and 80 grid freestyle pages will help you keep track of every step. A vinyl cover with Mark's signature STORAGE.it zip closure cover lets you keep cards, pens, and even your phone tucked right into your planner.
- Monthly view is dated December 2021 through March 2023
- 3 Year at-a-glance Calendar (2021-2023) | 2-page spread
- 2022 Yearly Plan | 2-page spread
- Note & Memo sections
- 2 cloth bookmarks
- Lay-flat stitch binding
- Interior card & slip pockets
- Pen holder
- Wipe-clean vinyl cover with Storage.It zipper closure
- Japanese A5 size (5.8" x 8.3" | 148 x 210 mm)
- 2-page spread per month
- Weekly memo section
- To-do list space (26 lines)
- Previous & upcoming month at-a-glance
- Sundays and Japanese holidays in red
- Moon phases*
- Grid notebook space (84 pages)
- Subway maps* for major Japanese cities (Tokyo, Osaka, Nagoya, Kyoto, Kobe, Sapporo, Sendai, Yokohama, and Fukuoka)
- ID & Password log
- Personal Data Page (Name, Address, Business Address, In Case of Emergency)
* Please Note: This is a non-international Japanese version planner. Moon phases may sometimes be one day ahead of US calendar days. Subway maps are Japanese language only. And only Japanese holidays are denoted on calendar days. We and our customers find these differences largely unobtrusive in the planner's overall functionality.