Natural Anti-Odor Binchotan Charcoal Bathmat
A unique bath mat featuring 10 layers of binchotan charcoal-infused material. It is incredibly water absorbent and quick to dry. Binchotan, a Japanese oak charcoal, has valuable odor reducing and antibacterial qualities.
Its gentle texture is a pleasure to step on in bare feet. Set it down before you wash and hang it up to dry after.
- Dimensions: 12" x 34" (12 x 34cm)
- Charcoal naturally absorbs odor and bacteria
- No dyes or chemicals come in contact with skin and face
- Pillowcase gets incredibly soft with use
- Features unique and durable weave
- Hang to dry only. Do not machine dry
- Do not bleach
- Materials: 6-ply 65% binchotan charcoal incorporated rayon (a cellulose based semi-synthethic fiber), 35% cotton
- Made in Japan
Did you know that Nara, the ancient capital of Japan, was once famous for its good mosquito nets? Since 1930, Maruyama Fibers has made their woven goods carefully and with great consideration to quality, people, and the environment, in their Nara factory. Utilizing the technology of weaving from this tradition comes a multi-ply fabric called Nawrap that's durable and reliable.