Pampshade lamps are made from real bread, hollowed out by an artisanal process and fitted with a LED ligth for a soft, ambient source of light. The surface is coated with an anti-bacterial and anti-fungal finish to protect and seal the lamp for years to come.
This pillowy round of Japanese milk bread looks so inviting, you'll find yourself craving a slice every time you turn it on. The life size Milk Bread lamp provides a gentle ambient light source that illuminates within a hand's reach. Designed to be displayed on a table or hung on a wall.
- Each lamp is made from bread flour, cake flour, salt, and yeast.
- Includes LED light with continuous lighting time for up to 50,000 hours.
- AA battery x 1 (not included)
- Measures approximately 4" x 5" (10 x 12 cm)
- How to Use: To turn off the lamp, simply place it on a flat surface to activate the sensor switch at the base.
- Because each Pampshade is made from real bread, there will be natural variations in color, size, and shape. This product is fragile and should be handled delicately with care.
Please note: the bread is carefully hollowed out during the manufacturing process which sometimes results in some minor cracks or small holes. These are not considered to be defects but rather an addition to the lamp's rustic, artisanal character.
Lamps made from real bread. Pampshade is a brand of bread-inspired desktop lamps, each handmade from 100% real artisanal bread. Designed by by Yukio , each Pampshade lamp is baked to illuminate your life and warm your heart. There's something about bread….