These colorblock-style socks from RoToTo feature panels of red, grey, and black to brighten up a classic outfit. RoToTo's socks are made from virgin cotton recycled from Nara spinneries and woven on original Japanese machines for unparalleled quality. Their smooth surface and a comfortable touch is the result of intarsia knitting techniques, which minimize yarn loss and reduce waste. Good for the planet, good for you.
- Made from 92% Cotton, 6% Nylon, 2% Polyutherane
- Sizing Help:
- Small (23-25cm) fits US women's 5.5~8 and men's 4.5~7
- Medium (25-27cm) fits US women's 8~11 and men's 7~10
- Large (27-29cm) fits US women's 11~12 and men's 10~11
- Avoid tumble drying, as it may cause shrinkage
RoToTo is a made-in-Nara Japanese socks brand with a focus on high quality and comfort. Made the old-fashioned way on analogue knitting machines, their socks are at once soft to the touch and sturdily built for everyday wear. Each item is based on the concept of "consumables that you can love for a lifetime" and designed for the challenges of everyday life.