Wild thing! These blue leopard print socks from RoToTo are made from organic cotton yarn and polyester yarn from recycled plastic bottles. You get the comfort of cotton combined with the lightweight, quick-drying features of polyester. The toe is finished with a smooth link knit, a signature of RoToTo's Nara factory, which specializes in making dress socks. Wear them with sneakers, leather shoes, or even sandals for a wild pop of color.
- Made from 69% Cotton, 20% Polyester, 9% Nylon, 2% Polyurethane,
- Sizing Help:
- Small (23-25cm) fits US women's 5.5~8 and men's 4.5~7
- Medium (25-27cm) fits US women's 8~11 and men's 7~10
- Large (27-29cm) fits US women's 11~12 and men's 10~11
- Avoid tumble drying to prevent shrinkage
RoToTo is a made-in-Nara Japanese socks brand with a focus on high quality and comfort. Made the old-fashioned way on analogue knitting machines, their socks are at once soft to the touch and sturdily built for everyday wear. Each item is based on the concept of "consumables that you can love for a lifetime" and designed for the challenges of everyday life.