Kick off your shoes and relax with RoToTo's fuzzy sock slippers. These no-show slippers feature white and blue-green yarns knit in a heather pattern that helps hide dirt or dust from around the house. A plush fluffled lining keeps feet cozy and padded.
Made with recycled chunky yarn made from cotton waste from Japanese spinning factories. Good for the planet, good for you.
Choose from Black/Blue, Ivory/Green, or Ivory/Navy colorways.
- Made from 90% cotton, 8% polyester, 2% polyurethane
- Sizing Help:
- Small (23-25cm) fits US women's 5.5~8 and men's 4.5~7
- Medium (25-27cm) fits US women's 8~11 and men's 7~10
- Large (27-29cm) fits US women's 11~12 and men's 10~11
- Avoid tumble drying to prevent shrinkage
RoToTo is a made-in-Nara Japanese socks brand with a focus on high quality and comfort. Their everyday accessories are based on the concept of "consumables that you can love for a lifetime."