Ursa Major Force Field Daily Defense Lotion SPF 18
This lightweight, unscented moisturizer nourishes your skin with essential vitamins and minerals while delaying the signs of aging and providing broad-spectrum sun protection.
Think of it as a high-tech natural moisturizer, anti-ager and sunscreen in one - a forceful blend of science and nature.
Provides deep, long-lasting hydration
Strengthens skin’s natural barrier, shielding against cold, wind, dryness and UV rays
Soothes irritated skin and reduces redness
Increases firmness and elasticity
Promotes vitality and regeneration of skin stem cells, actively delaying the aging process
Minimizes the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and dark spots
Offers broad-spectrum mineral sun protection (SPF 18)
Blocks over 93% of UVA and UVB rays
Non-greasy, fast-absorbing formula
Key Active Ingredients
- Swiss Apple Stem Cells - Promote vitality and longevity of skin stem cells, actively delaying the aging process.
- Alpine Rose Stem Cells - Strengthen the skin barrier to protect against UV rays, dryness and other environmental stressors.
- Mexican Prickly Poppy Stem Cells - Deliver intense hydration while strengthening the skin barrier and stimulating cell regeneration.
- Squalane - Helps retain moisture and improve skin tone and texture, while increasing elasticity and minimizing the appearance of dark spots.
- Sodium Hyaluronate - Helps skin attract and retain moisture while reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Zinc Oxide (10%) - Offers broad-spectrum sun protection by scattering, absorbing and reflecting harmful UV radiation.
Why does this product cost $54?
Ursa Major's goal when launching Force Field was to develop an all-natural, lightweight daily sunscreen offering truly cutting-edge anti-aging benefits; we wanted to create the best product on the market. To achieve this, they're using clinical doses of the most advanced natural active ingredients available, plus they're using more elaborate formulation equipment, techniques and testing (they’ve been working on Force Field for over five years!). All of this results in a product that is far more expensive to formulate than a regular moisturizer and this is why Force Field costs $54. (What’s more, if they were operating on fatter margins like many of our competitors, this product would cost 50-100% more at retail. Yes, 50-100% more!). At the end of the day, you will decide if $54 is worth it or not. We hope you give it a shot.
What’s the difference between the Fortifying Face Balm and Force Field Lotion?They’re both all-natural lightweight daily moisturizers but Force Field has more potent anti-aging properties, plus it offers the added benefit of moderate sun protection (SPF 18). Texture-wise, the Balm feels like a lightweight serum or gel whereas Force Field is more of a lotion. If you have thicker, oilier skin and are going to spend all day indoors, we would steer you towards the Face Balm. If you have normal to dry skin and expect to have some exposure to direct/indirect sun (even on cloudy days), we would recommend Force Field. As a reminder, Force Field can be used alone as a stand-alone moisturizer, or on top of the Face Balm (or your favorite serum) for extra nourishment and protection.
Ursa Major uses the highest-grade natural ingredients sourced whenever possible from family-owned sustainable growers. They provide a robust, natural alternative to the bland, toxin-laden products that pervade today’s marketplace. Never any petrochemicals, sulfates, parabens, synthetic fragrance or color, TEA, DEA, glycols, silicones or PEGs.
From: Vermont, USA. 1.7 fl oz.