Welcome to the third installment of our Well Organized Life series, where we showcase our favorite tools and techniques for... what's that? A well organized life!
Today we're going to talk about one of the greatest forms of human technology in existence today: Notebooks.
Welcome to the second installment of our Well Organized Life series, where we showcase our favorite tools and techniques for... what's that? A well organized life! Today our focus is how to pack light for a practical day's use.
Keep Reading If:
- Every day you leave the house with enough gear to survive a week on the road
- Your daily-use bag is heavy and full of stuff you might use but rarely do
- You appreciate efficiency but also fun
Welcome to the first installment of our Well Organized Life series!
Keep Reading If:
- You're frequently carry around too much stuff (just in case!)
- It takes forever to find anything in your bag
- Your gear gets thrashed fast & this is not a skate video
- You get a thrill out of planning & being efficient
In this series we'll showcase our favorite tools and techniques for... what's that? A well organized life! This time, our focus is how to effortlessly carry our everyday daily-use desktop goods from home to school, work and back again.
That's a saying I got in a fortune cookie once, and I've kept it in my wallet ever since.
That said, now is a really good time to send someone a letter, written or otherwise. The change in seasons can be difficult, and we or someone we know may feel out of touch or forgotten to our friends. So it’s a nice gesture to reach out if you can and say you’re thinking of them. You can just say hello, or reminisce, or invite someone over for dinner and a movie, for a cozy reading date, for help cleaning their room because they've been stuck in bed, or just Autumn Greetings!