Kinto's UNITEA series is made from glass to invite a slow meditation on the brewing process. This glass teapot showcases the beauty of teas inside, letting you observe the leaves as they bloom. A mesh strainer is intergrated into the lid, keeping the leaves inside the pot as you serve your tea. A large arched handle allows you to grip the teapot firmly for a comfortable pour.
- Pot is made from heat-resistant glass. Lid is made from 18-8 stainless steel, polypropylene, and silicone.
- Measures φ3."1 x H3.9" x W5.5" | φ78 x H100 x W140 mm
- Capacity 15.5 oz | 460 ml
- Maximum temperature differential: 150℃ / 302℉
- Microwave and dishwasher safe. Do not use on direct fire. Do not use abrasive cleansers or steel wool.
Known for their understated kitchenware, Kinto's aesthetic approaches design with the question, "How can we make an everyday object both functional and elegant?" The result is products that are elegant and reserved, but never boring.