Bring new perspective to your everyday tea time.
The kyusu-style LEAVES TO TEA pot invites you to explore tea with a fresh and open mind. It is designed with usability to bring out the character of teas, with a sleek profile to integrate into the modern lifestyle.
The teaware is made in Hasami village in Nagasaki prefecture, where traditions of ceramic and porcelain production dates back over 400 years. The porcelain strainer inside the kyusu style teapot features fine holes which are precisely crafted by skilled craftsmen. Each spout is also touched up by hand to prevent drips. A
Specifications & Care:
- φ2.2" x H3.4" x W6.2" / 10 oz capacity
- Microwave and dishwasher safe
- Do not overheat in the microwave or heat without water
- Wash with care; do not use abrasive cleansers or steel wool
- Appearance of color glaze unevenness varies in each item. Some products may take on scorched-like texture on the surface. It is an unique glaze effect called "yo-hen", unintended color transformation show on the ceramic and porcelain after firing.