Macon & Lesquoy Embroidered Patch Poem
Calculated at checkout.
HOLIDAY SHIPPING DEADLINES
HOLIDAY SHIPPING DEADLINES
Note that our deadlines differ than shipping carriers in order to account for Omoi Zakka Shop processing time.
Omoi Holiday Ordering Deadlines
Order by these dates to have your package delivered to carrier (USPS, UPS) by carrier-issued deadlines. Due to carrier reported volume slowdowns, delivery dates shipping timeframes are ESTIMATED and NOT guaranteed.
- USPS First Class & Priority: 12/12 (Monday)
- USPS Priority EXPRESS: 12/19 (Monday)
- UPS Ground & Standard: 12/14 (Wednesday)
- UPS 2nd Day Air: 12/19 (Monday)
Guaranteed Date Delivery
If you require delivery guaranteed for a certain date, please choose UPS 2nd Day or USPS Priority Express (2 days). Please keep in mind that we require up to 24 hours to pull, pack and deliver your order to shipping carrier. Expedited delivery orders must be placed before 3pm EST in order to be processed the following day.
Beware Porch Thieves!
Depending on your order, our typical carton size may run as large as 14"x20", which may not fit inside a door or mailbox. Carriers suggest having packages shipped to your office, or a UPS Store or post office for pickup. If loss, damage or missing contents occur to any parcel after successful delivery scan, reimbursement will not be offered.
All orders placed after 3:00pm EST Monday Dec. 20 are not able to be rushed for holiday delivery,
though we will continue to pack and ship round the clock. We recommend ordering 2022 planners by Dec. 22 to have them in time for January 1st!
Hold Times Extended for your convenience! We’ll hold for 20 days - shop now, pickup whenever! Shop Open 7 Days
Portable poems: our favorite way to make French friends.
Macon & Lesquoy's embroidered patches make precious everyday objects. Playful, off-the-wall, colorful and witty all at once... Treat yourself!
- Place the patch wherever you wish. Image side up, sticking side down over the fabric.
- To affix it: lay a clean dishcloth over the positioned patch and press medium-hot iron with steam until the patch sticks to the fabric (approx. 10 sec.)
- Secure the fixing by also ironing the back of the fabric (again for 10 sec.)
- Important!! Always carry out a preliminary test with your hot iron on a hidden part of the garment. If the fabric does not resist the heat, you can always fasten your patch by sewing it on.
When the daughters of an antique dealer and an astrophysicist meet...
They tell stories. Stories about materials and textures, universes and textiles. Telling these stories is at the heart of friends Marie Macon and Anne-Laure Lesquoy's work; each embroidered piece blends chic and off-beat, with a little punk thrown in. Over the years, their collections have been inspired by the trips they have made together. Smart, sometimes whimsical and always poetic, Marie and Anne-Laure's designs cunningly blends elegance and cheek.