Pampshade lamps are made from real bread, hollowed out by an artisanal process and fitted with a LED ligth for a soft, ambient source of light. The surface is coated with an anti-bacterial and anti-fungal finish to protect and seal the lamp for years to come.
The Croissaint Pampshade is a small, cute croisssant lamp that fits in the palm of your hand. This life sized French pastry provides a gentle ambient glow within a hand's reach. Designed to be displayed on a table or desk.
- Each lamp is made from bread flour, cake flour, salt, and yeast.
- Includes LED light with continuous lighting time for up to 50,000 hours.
- AA battery x 1 (not included)
- Measures approximately 4" x 2" (10 x 5 cm)
- How to Use: to turn the lamp on or off, simply place it on a flat surface to activate the sensor switch.
- Because each Pampshade is made from real bread, there will be natural variations in color, size, and shape. This product is fragile and should be handled delicately with care.
Please note: the bread is carefully hollowed out during the manufacturing process which sometimes results in some minor cracks or small holes. These are not considered to be defects but rather an addition to the lamp's rustic, artisanal character.
Lamps made from real bread. Pampshade is a brand of bread-inspired desktop lamps, each handmade from 100% real artisanal bread. Designed by Yukiko Morita, each Pampshade lamp is baked to illuminate your life and warm your heart. There's something about bread...