What's In Your Bag?
Posted on 06 August 2014
Figure out exactly what you need and get it.
This can take time, but getting organized can start right here with the right gear.
- BAGGU Leather Tote for the effortless daily carry
- HEX Supply Collection Icon Folio for iPad Air for sleek tech needs
- Apica's Most Advanced Quality Notebook in Navy, A5 size for note taking and planning
- Midori's Spiral Ring Note Camel, A6 slim size for sketching and daydreaming
- Cross & Squared Sticky Notes Duo for reminders, place holding, and memos
- OHTO Needle Point Horizon 0.7mm Ballpoint Pen, smooth and dependable
- OHTO 0.5mm Wood Body Mechanical Pencil for a classic look, always sharp
- Komono Clement Sunglasses in Beetroot, with its own leather carrying case and cleaning cloth
- Ursa Major Essential Face Wipes to refresh that beautiful face of yours
- Komono Winston Series Watch in Gold Wood, a reliable way to check the time that's not nearly as distracting as your phone
- BAGGU Small Leather Zip Pouch in Black for small things that need keeping
- Takenaka Bento Box Deep in Emerald, a chic way to enjoy yesterday's dinner for lunch today
- Baby BAGGU Nylon Tote in Black, if you need to carry something extra on the way home
All packed up with room to spare.
What's your daily carry look like?