The Liliput is one of the smallest fountain pens in the world, yet designed to be a comfortable pocket pen thanks to its threaded cap and barrel, which securely screw into place to extend its length for writing. It's a chic and unobtrusive writing companion to your favorite notebook or letter pad, and makes a beautiful gift as well.
Its minimalist and clear design is available in different high-end metals. From light-weight models made of aluminum to the classic brass, copper, stainless steel, and Fireblue version (torched by hand), every piece is individual and different from each other.
- Fireblue: Made of hand-torched tempered steel. Please note that polishing this particular pen can remove the finish.
- Copper: Made of raw copper, which will transform and darken over time to form a rich, personalized patina.
- Brass Wave and Brass: Made of raw brass, with more heft, and meant to oxidize over time and form a rich, personalized patina.
- Silver and Black: Made of lightweight, high shine aluminum. Noticeably lighter than the other Liliput models.
Medium tip stainless steel nib
- Includes one German standard blue ink cartridge
- Takes international short ink cartridges and Kaweco Squeeze Converter
- Measures 3.8″ (9.7cm) closed, 5" (12.5cm) open with cap, 3.4" (8.7cm) open uncapped; 0.3125" diameter (0.8cm)
Kaweco remains one of the oldest pen brands in the world, founded in 1883 in Nuremburg. The Liliput series is one of Kaweco's oldest. In 1908 it already fascinated consumers with its simple style, made back then of ebonite (hard rubber).