Braun’s minimalist, clean aesthetic was built around the brand ethos ‘less but better’. With all elements designed to prioritise ease-of-use, the BC09 digital alarm clock brings Braun's timeless Bauhaus-tradition design to the 21st century.
The BC09 features a crescendo beep alarm, snooze and backlight function and LCD display with 12-hour and 24-hour setting options. Presented in a classic design that reflects Braun principles of consistency, simplicity and clarity of design. In other words, it’s an alarm clock. Nothing more, nothing less.
Choose from Black or White colorways.
2020 Red Dot Design Award winner.
- Reverse LCD display
- Crescendo beep alarm
- Integrated snooze/backlight function
- Snooze interval is 5 minutes
- Backlight illumunates for 10 seconds once manually activated
- 12/24 hour display
- Height: Measures 1.65" height x 3.4" width x 3.8" depth (75.5mm x 75.5mm x 45mm)
- Quiet precision quartz movement
- AA battery operated (not included)
- 2 year warranty
Highly regarded for their minimal styling and functionality, Braun’s current collection of timepieces is based on the successful and original Dietrich Lubs and Dieter Rams designs of the 1970-1990 era, some making use of technical updates available in the 21st century.